Saturday, November 26, 2011

Backlog

Volume Day:

Squat - 8x2 at 345, easy but very Rippetoe-esque form due to a combination of really forcing the neck packing and being stuck wearing glasses.
DB Row 3x8ea, 70lbs
Rollouts 3x6
Dieselcrew Shoulder Rehab stuff, not noting here because it's in my log
---
Recovery Day: Skipped DL day to do Chem. E. homework

Squat - 2x3 at 225, focusing on form
Assisted Pullup - 3x8 at 75, 80, 80; it is embarrassing how bad I (still) am at these
Squat - ~10x2-3 at 135, focusing on form. Getting better at avoiding the Rippetoe issue despite looking down. Had an unfortunate run-in with a Korean guy who takes his religion too seriously and wouldn't stop talking about it, which was...distracting.
IIRC I skipped most of the rehab and just did the pull-up retractions. I'm trying to find stuff that hurts and do that, mostly out of laziness.
---
Skipped lifting today because I woke up late and didn't eat enough. Going for 405x3 tomorrow, and taking a cue from a recent T-Nation article by not allowing myself to get worked up about it. There's time to get excited when I'm in the gym.

Switching to 5/3/1 on Monday. Will post the details of what I'm doing before I re-suspend myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment