Monday, December 6, 2010

2010-12-06 Dead and Bench

Wow, this has been hectic.

Wore the belt for some of the stuff today. I'm still...well, unsold on it. >.> Need to return it anyway, but that won't be for a refund...hrm.

This is annoying, dunno how I feel about it.

Warmup - everything except the balls, which I need to find. Did shoulders on a bench instead of freestanding.

Deadlift: 135, 185
*Added Belt
3x5 - 240lbs
~16 weeks off from approximately where I should have been when I hurt my leg. >.>
Adjusted the belt position - first set was too low and probably too tight, 2nd was a tad high but the right setting (3rd holes, so I definitely should upgrade the length) and the third was "just right" (at least, I tihnk it was - 2nd was easier, though).

Bench: 45, 95
3x5 - 150lbs
Didn't get liftoffs for any of these. Belted on 2nd set only.
Only managed to engage my lats properly on the third set; pulling the bar out of the rack interfered with the others.

Pulldowns:
3x5 - 120lbs
Not feeling this in my lats as much as I'd like.

Face Pulls:
3x8 - 15lbs
I'll probably go up to 20 soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment