Saturday, December 4, 2010

2010-12-04 Squat and Press

Warmup - didn't bring the PVC today, since I had nobody to help carry stuff. Other than that, the usual (sans tennis/LAX ball).

Squat: 135, 135, 135
3x5 - 200lbs
Easy. Need to work on my breathing, though...generally unsure of the quality of my form on these.
I need to stretch my hamstrings on my off days.

Press: 45
1x5 - 100lbs
2x5 - 105lbs
I'm an idiot (RE: first work set).
Fairly easy, besides that.

DB Row:
3x5ea - 45lb DB
Going to start taking in one of my DB handles (note to self: write name on handle) so I can do easy 2.5lb increments on this.

Didn't do rollouts, 'cuz my car was parked in a paid parking zone that "activated" about an hour after I got to the weightroom, and I didn't want to chance a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment