Tuesday, December 4, 2012

531PL Cycle 3, Dead 5

Getting the shoulder looked at tomorrow afternoon.

Deadlift - 135, 185
225x5
250x5
275x5
I think my general technique here is getting better. My grip, on the other hand, is not - had to use a mixed grip and reset between reps for 275. This may be because of all the random chins I've been doing at home, not that I consider that a valid reason to stop.

Deadlift Negative:
145x5x10
These are getting harder somewhat disproportionately to the rate at which the weight is going up. Hopefully that's for grip-related reasons.
Incidentally, I may need to get some baby powder - the friction on my thighs is actually becoming a problem for my grip here.

Good Morning:
145x5x10
Nothing to report, these are still easy as shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment