Tuesday, August 27, 2013

More Diet and Training Thoughts

I just read these two articles:

I don't trust any single piece of work, but these are pretty interesting. It also meshes with part of this:
The "eat while it's light, not while it's dark" thing sounds nice, but I can't see it catching for me until my thirties.

Off of those I'm adjusting the refeeds somewhat - regular breakfast, then focus on low-fat for the rest of the day.

This also looks like a good point.

The second one here concerns me; I'm fine with cyclical keto right now, but this backs up my plan to add carbs to all of my training days.

Final note, from here:
I may start throwing in a "jesus fuck" workout every month or so after my meet. I can't decide if I should pick it based on how I'm feeling or just flip a coin.

I'm also not going to erg after my squat workouts for now - I don't want to tire myself out for the second upper day.

No comments:

Post a Comment