Friday, January 6, 2012

2012-01-06 Press 3s

Warmup - Rolling, Dieselcrew Shoulder (3 second holds, 5lb DBs)
Getting some discomfort in my right shoulder when holding the Ts. May use 2.5s for a bit and just hold for longer.

Press: 45, 65, 85, 95, 105
120lbs - 6
And some chins after the last 3 sets.

Dips: 5, 5, 5, 4, 3 (4F)
And more chins.
Experimenting with different dip stations. I definitely prefer the one in the main room (the one in the annex has the handles spaced a little closer than I'd like) but there doesn't seem to be any difference in shoulder aggravation so I may stick with the annex one so I don't have to keep running back and forth.
Any thoughts on how grip width on dips affects the movement, e-friends and e-coaches?

Chins: 2 + a shitton of singles
Decided to do singles with a minute between instead of doubles with 2. Kept doing singles until I hit 25 reps. Then did 2 more right before I left because Rachel wanted to test her max reps on a 45lb Press (12, if you were wondering).

Shoulder Prehabby/Rehabby Stuff:
2 runs of
DB Cuban Rotations - 7.5lbs, 10 reps
Pull-Up Retractions - 10 holds of 3 seconds
Prone Incline T - 5 holds of 5 seconds (I think I did 10 holds the second time for the hell of it but w/e)

No comments:

Post a Comment