Friday, October 8, 2010

2010-10-08 SE Lower

Rolling, Warmup, Hip Circles

Squat: 135, 135, 135, 135, 185, 185, 225, 275
5x2 - 310lbs
Took ages to get warmed up.

Because I've been arriving at nine to accommodate Eric, Dustin, and Saba, and had to take ages to warm up because of my hip flexor (which I suspect is actually my rectus femoris, given that the pain got a whole lot better when I started rolling a tight spot on my quad), I pretty much had to cut this short. I could have done it faster if I hadn't had to take breaks every so often to check Rachel's depth on squats, but still.

I'm finishing it up tomorrow, something I can now do because I dropped my dinner shift at work for Saturdays (because it sucked, not because it was interfering with lifting - though it'll be nice to [hopefully] get all the guys together again to lift so we can get the atmosphere back). My paycheck came in, so I can afford to get some more plates, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment