Tuesday, June 29, 2010

More Catch-Up Entries

SE Upper

Shoulder Warmup, GHRs

Bench: 45, 95, 135
7x2 - 175lbs
Started out feeling shitty, got mildly better, final set felt ok lat-wise. I think this is related to my losing weight.
Possibly also my being distracted by something else, too.

Floor Press: 65
165lbs - 5, 3, 3, 3, 3
...bugger.
I wasn't really able to get psyched up tonight, which contributed to this. I could, conceivably, have gotten 5 on the 2nd and 3rd sets, but I knew I wouldn't be sleeping much that night and didn't really want to overdo things, in light of the ME Squats the following day.

DB Floor Press:
45s - 10, 10, 8
Slashed volume.

DB Row:
3x10 - 45s
Slashed volume, here more because I wanted to gtfo and not sleep than because I honestly felt that doing the extra work might do bad things to my shoulders.
---

ME Lower:

Warmup, not going to denote this anymore. Just assume that prior to doing anything I do the Dieselcrew Shoulder Warmup with 5lb DBs, and then between 5 and 10 GHRs. Then some leg swings, front-back and side-side.

Squat: 135, 135
3x 185, 225
1x 275, 315
0x 350, 325
...
The only consolation I have on this is that I get my car this weekend, and will thus be able to actually buying large quantities of food. I'm dropping elements of paleo for the time being so I can gain some ****ing weight.

Called it quits after the 325 fail because I'm a pussy.

Saba got food poisoning and couldn't come, but I'll be Board Pressing with him on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment