Thursday, March 17, 2011

2011-04-17 Dead and Floor Press

Warmup: Same old, but with 6 reps each on glute bridges and GHRs this time.

Deadlift: 135, 185, 225, 275
337.5lbs - 3x5
The skin replacing my old callus is holding up ~decently. It didn't tear.
Video of these shows a slight rounding in my back (i.e. so small most people probably wouldn't see it).

Floor Press: 45, 95, 135
175lbs - 3x5
My arms come down unevenly (or something) here. My girlfriend is useless when it comes to gym communication (to the extent that it took me about 10 seconds to get her to tell me if I'd just finished the set, which in turn made the final rep a HELL of a lot harder), so all I know is that there's unevenness. Need to get film of it, or have someone like Saba or Saarni come in and help figure it out.
Anatomy should be a required class for high school graduation. x.x

Pull-Ups:
BW - 5, 5, 4
This is weird.

45-Degree Hyper:
75lbs - 3x10
I guess I'll go up.

Pull-Aparts:
Mini - 4x25

No comments:

Post a Comment