Thursday, November 15, 2012

531PL Bench 1

Cut this one short; forgot the blast straps and helped some guys out with deadlift form. Don't feel particularly bad. About this. Rearranging training to reflect some new discoveries (mainly that benching the day after deads probably isn't a good idea).

Bench: 45, 95
135x5
150x3
170x3
180x1, 1
Much weaker off the chest.
Using the benches in the annex now; I've figured out the rack settings that let me perform properly.
Still need to figure out the actual dimensions of the bars at the RSF.

New Schedule (somewhat tentative pending conditioning schedule):
Sunday - Deadlift
Monday - Press
Wednesday - Squat
Thursday - Bench

I plan to add in some conditioning work after a few cycles, at which point the actual day order will probably reverse. For now I'm good, though.
Not sure if I'm keeping the heavy front squat holds; may remove them in favor of glute-hams, since I need to be fucking doing those.

No comments:

Post a Comment