Monday, November 26, 2012

531PL Cycle 3, Dead 3

I've decided I'm going to consolidate the cooking and lifting segments onto this one and keep Hallowed for more intellectual stuff (...so in other words, update this one with everything important and that one twice a century). The food side may wind up falling a bit once I get a recipe binder (...or a tablet), though*.

*In case of tablet, I'll probably back everything up here, though.

Thanksgiving was fairly good; lots of rest and some decent food. Next year I'm cooking it.

Also I got stronger. Like, dramatically stronger.

Deadlift - 135, 185
225x3
260x3
295x7
330x1, 1, 1
Definitely took a bit longer between reps on these than I have in the past (extra breaths between setting my feet and setting the rest up), but the improved performance is pretty nice regardless.
Borrowed some chalk for the singles. Also stuck to a strict 2 minute rest for everything but the 295 set, which I gave more of the 3-4 range.
My weight's still falling forward a bit on these; I'm not sure if I actually had my upper back rounded forward properly for most of them. Working on it.

Deadlift Negative -
145lbs - 5x10
Still having grip issues.

Good Morning:
145lbs - 5x10
Nothing to report.

Had two donuts and a tub of strawberry icecream post-workout. I question the nutritional wisdom of this decision and intend to push more towards the rice/potatoes side of things in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment