Tuesday, November 13, 2012

531PL Cycle 2, Deadlift 1

Forcing myself to get back into it.

Working on putting together a meal plan; the rest of this month will be a bit odd because I'm already out of money. I don't know how this happened but I intend to find out and ensure it never does again, partly by developing a meal plan that puts me sufficiently in the green that I can start actually saving again.

Also got the rumble roller back, which was...surprising.

Deadlift - 135, 185
235x5
265x3
300x5
315x1, 1
Did my best to switch up the overhand grips between sets. 300 was fairly easy. I'm not entirely sure why my numbers went up after three weeks of no training and a bad (i.e. anemic) diet but I'm not complaining.

DL Negative:
140lbs - 4x10
The looks I get doing these are interesting.
Grip was giving out during the last few sets.

DL Stance Good Morning:
140lbs - 4x10
But not quite as good as the ones I get doing these.
I may start explaining the movement to people once I'm back to squatting 4 plates.

No comments:

Post a Comment