Tuesday, November 27, 2012

531PL Cycle 3, Press 3

Started working on getting another ortho appointment to get my shoulder checked out (+re-script for PT).

Press - 45, 65
90x3
105x3
117.5x7
105x5
Found my microplates in the car. Handy.

Blast Strap Pushup:
8, 7, 8, 6, 7
Working on proper upper body position with these - important consider the shoulder situation.

Barbell Row:
100lbs - 5x10
May take the weight up a bit faster on these. That's pretty tentative for now thanks to the shoulder, but the probability will go up a fair bit once the shoulder's better.

Oh, right, the shoulder - I had a mildly torn labrum a year ago. It responded well to physical therapy but I've reinjured it, probably with a combination of too much studying and pool in recent months and not enough prehab. I may start doing band face pulls on my off days (...and possibly on days) to help combat this, particularly once it's better.

No comments:

Post a Comment