Sunday, November 11, 2012

531PL Cycle 2, Press 1

I've been very bad about actually recording numbers here for the last few months; the first half because I wasn't "in the mood" to update and the second because the root cause of that got so bad that I stopped training. Back now, though, and hoping to maintain some accountability. I will be training alone late at night, as I used to - seems that if I can't train in a team, I will train in isolation (...or as close to it as I can manage).

No rolling or real warmup today - strapped for time and I left the rumble roller at the gym and haven't been able to reclaim it yet.

Press: 45x5, 70x5
95x5 (4c)
105x3 (2c)
120x5 (3c)
105x5 (2c)

DB Bench:
45lbs - 5x10
Some extra chins in here

DB Row:
45lbs - 4x10, 27

For now I'm going to handle the chins situation by doing extras on two of my off-days. I'll probably start doing conditioning on those days as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment