Tuesday, December 17, 2013

2013-12-17 Press

Warmup

Press -
45x5
55x5
65x5
75x5
85x5
110x5x3
I've lost control of my right scapula again. I'll run back through the original rehab circuit to fix it, but I'm also never letting Jenny play under my shoulder blades again (at least not that one). I suspect those muscles want to be tight, at least on me.

Pullups -
3x5
Exhausted.

Extensions -
55x8x3
Moving up to 60 on bench day. I had a longer rest going into set 3, but everything seemed solid overall.

Curls -
50x8x3
I'll repeat these - I had to rest-pause for the last set. I think the standard cutoff will be when I don't need to take a break during the set.

I came in early today to lift with Deng. I think I'll continue with this; once I learn to activate my CNS earlier in the day, I should have an easy time adapting. This also spares me some of the difficulty from cardio, since I'll be doing that in the evenings.

No comments:

Post a Comment