Monday, March 16, 2015

2015-03-16 Oly

Diesel - 2.5s (on incline)
Bridges - 5 (no band still)

Realized on reflection that doing overhead squats to warm up for snatches makes very little sense. In future I'll do snatch drops.

Hang Snatch -
45*3
65*2*5
Working on the hip bump and external elbow flare. My technique is "probably" atrocious.
May want to do this as a snatch pull plus two hangs in future.

Clean and 2 Jerks -
65
85
95
105
115x5
Not totally sold on this right now, but I'd rather double the jerks (main benefit to doing these) than ingrain a worse clean pattern. Maybe once I've actually learned how to properly clean.

Skipped prehab to talk to a guy pulling 405 right next to me. Reminded me a lot of Jonathan, will add on facebook if I bump into him again. He's actually coming to SF for a CS internship this summer too, which is kinda funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment