Friday, November 5, 2010

2010-11-05 Final Rehab


Friday

Final day of rehab checking. Everything felt fine today. Sled dragging tomorrow, upper back permitting. See below.

Extensive warmup

Squat: 45, 95, 95, 135, 135, 135, 185, 185
3x5 - 225
This was largely because I didn't want to try 275.
At the end of the last set, I reracked the bar and immediately felt something horrible in my traps. This hasn't gone away; I've experienced it before and it usually subsides fairly quickly, but it looks like I'm back to ice and ibuprofen.

I need to eat more, sleep more, get back on my fish oil and ZMA, and generally try to get back to how I was back when I was kicking ass every time I set foot in the gym. I'm going to try to get over to Costco and buy a 3ft section of Ribeye and a sharp knife. I've got other things going on here as well - two months out from Christmas and I've already decided my big (realistic) gift request is going to be a vacuum sealer, given that a set of Cast-Iron Cookware is already requested for my birthday and apparently in the works. But...yeah.

I just don't feel as good as I used to right now, and I strongly suspect it's because I've been out of the gym and undernourished.

No comments:

Post a Comment