Monday, November 8, 2010

2010-11-08 Squat and Press

Seems the trap thing is a very, very serious trigger point on the left side. AGH.

Warmup - Rolling, Lacrosse Ball, Dieselcrew Shoulder

Need to add in GHRs and leg swings.

Squat: 45, 45, 45, 95, 95, 135, 185, 225
4x4 - 255
This was a lot harder than it should have been, presumably because I've lost about 10-15lbs. My conditioning level didn't help; hopefully that part of it goes away fairly soon.
I also need to re-master some elements of the form. I don't think I was at risk of failing any of these, but they should have been a lot smoother.

Press: 45, 45
4x4 - 95
I can't take a grip closer than pinkies on the rings without having something slip around in my left shoulder; I assume this is related to the trap problem. This was easy as balls, though; I was taking 5-minute rests between sets to avoid any chance of overtaxing myself and it was just embarassingly easy.

DB Row:
4x4/4 - 50lb
Yup.

Rollout:
3x8
Trap made these somewhat less comfortable than usual. Once it's fixed I may add resistance, but...w/e.

No comments:

Post a Comment