Friday, November 26, 2010

2010-11-26 Dead and Bench

Warmup - The usual, sans lacrosse ball, but with an extra 2 sets of band GMs.

Hamstrings weren't feeling 100% today - right one was tighter than usual, left one felt like it did at the end of my recovery period. Guessing this is due to the cold, though the aforementioned. Had some SI joint stiffness, too - same credit.

I managed to warm up in about 15 minutes, though, which is pretty good.

Deadlift: 135, 185
3x5 - 235lbs
Meh.

Bench: 45, 45, 95, 95
3x5 - 145lbs
Meh.
Need to pause somewhat longer than I did on the first two sets. I think I'm still SPF legal, though.
Need to fix some issues with wrist position - I think I'm cocking my wrists forward again, 'cuz one finger wider than I was 2 months ago shouldn't be causing the issues it has.

Pulldowns:
3x5 - 115lbs
Did a very poor job of engaging my lats on most of these. This was more due to forgetting cues than not being strong enough, but the reps would have been considerably more strenuous had I remembered.

Face Pulls:
3x8 - 15lbs
Wrist stuff came up again here.

No comments:

Post a Comment