Friday, November 19, 2010

2010-11-19 Squat and Press

Warmup - Rolling, Lacrosse Ball, Self-Massage on left hip flexor, Dieselcrew Shoulder Warmup w/ 7.5lbs, Band GMs (Orange Band)

Squat: 45, 45, 45, 95, 95, 135
3x5 - 190lbs
My right hamstring is uber-tight. I did some static stretching between sets and it loosened up, thank god.
Even if I can get down to depth with 45 or 95, my back rounds out horribly without lots of stretching. The work sets were fine, though.
Called Inzer and wound up paying $30 more to get my belt next week with a lifetime warranty rather than wait 3 months for the economy one.

Press: 45
3x5 - 95lbs
Still occasionally losing my balance forward on these.
Felt a lot easier than in the past. Yay.

DB Row:
5x 50, 50, 35
Took the weight down drastically to see if it'd help me get my elbow further out - it did, but I'm not sure which of the two I like more. Trying 40 next week to see how positioning goes, and after that increasing by 2.5lbs using the minichains I made a while back; Rachel's using them for her standard progression, so they're pretty available.

Rollouts:
3x8
Need to remember to bring in the micro band next week for these. Need to bring in the mini and/or monster mini for Rachel to do Band GMs, too, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment