Monday, June 6, 2011

2011-06-06 Squat and Press

Warmup - as usual

Squat: 45x3, 95, 135, 185, 225x2, 275
325lbs - 5, 5, 3, 1
Might be that I took my grip out again, but these felt weird. Would have had 4 on the final set but I fucked up the third one and was very sure I couldn't get the next.
Was psyched as hell for the first one for some reason. Forced myself to calm down a bit for the remainder.
Did the single so I could go up next time.
Need to remember to do walkouts with 365 and possibly 405 on DL day. Will write a note in my log to remember.
Really need to stretch out my groin more effectively. My left knee is complaining a lot now.

Press: 45, 95
145lbs - 5, 4, 4, 1
Again, did a single 'cuz I want to go up next time. Which I will.
Would have had 5 on the second set but I accidentally stepped out into a much closer stance than usual. Really wasn't all there today for some reason, wtf.

Pull-Ups:
BW - 3, 3, 3
I may switch to Thibeadeu (sp?) Pulldowns (pulldowns with your elbows in ab straps). Or...iono, I kinda want to keep the elbow flexion thing going.

Face Pulls:
20lbs - 2x15

Weighted Plank:
2x60lbs
Will do 3x60 next time. I tweaked one of my shoulders on the face pulls (LMAO) and...yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment