Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2011-06-22 Squat and Press

Warmup - As usual. 9 reps for GHR and Glute Bridges.

Squat: 45x3, 95, 135, 185, 225, 275
335lbs - 4, 3, 3
I suspect this was more due to a slight reduction in caloric intake and my getting back into TF2; not enough food for recovery, and another direction in which I'm expending my mental energy, respectively.
If I weigh in lower tomorrow and Friday, I'll go back to a full gallon of milk on training days (today I only had a half-gallon). I'll probably also have a very, very aggressive cheat meal over the weekend. Possibly two (one each day).

Press: 45, 95
147.5lbs - 5, 4, 4
Progress.

Pull-Ups:
BW - 3, 4, 3
Wasn't close enough to the bar, so I couldn't get my lats engaged properly. Need to get a bigger box next time. Managed it a bit better on the second set, at least.
SOME DAY I WILL DO FIVE OF THESE.
Probably while I'm maintaining, lol.

GHR:
8lbs - 10, 10
Decided to do a slight weight PR.
Doing 10lbs next time.

Weighted Plank:
65lbs - 3x30sec, 30sec rest
I'm feeling these more in my chest and arms than in my abs now.
Maybe I should just buy/make some kind of loadable weighted vest and go back to rollouts.

Started using a post-workout shake again.
Need to declog my shower drain so I can consistently contrast shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment