Monday, May 31, 2010

2010-05-31 ME Lower

Fucking hell, I need to get my work capacity up. Not living in Berkeley means I'm not walking up and down hills on an hourly basis, and it shows. My god.

Oh, I also have barely eaten for the last few days and got totally hammered Thursday night, but I don't plan to repeat that for at least another year.

Dieselcrew Shoulder Warmup

Deadlift: 135
3x 185, 225, 275, 315, 345
I may start standing up and resetting between reps; last rep with 345 was horrible, presumably because my setup. Also, the knurl on the bars here is absolutely shit, and even chalk has only a limited boosting factor...but hey, at least I can USE the chalk without having to be secretive.
Oh, and PR. Going for 385 next week.

Lunges:
4x5ea - 75lbs each hand
This totally destroyed me.

45-Degree Hyper:
4x10 - 80lb DB on chest
This had me damn-near passing out in my car.

AFK/buying sled.

No comments:

Post a Comment