Sunday, February 6, 2011

2011-02-06 Squat and Press

Weight:
177.6

Food:
Steak
Milk, Fruit
Steak and Mushrooms

Supplements:
Creatine - after steak
Fish Oil - half after steak, half after second steak
ZMA - prebed

Sleep:
11:15

Training:
Warmup - much hamstring rolling, many band good mornings. 10lb DBs for Diesel.

Squat: 45x5, 95x2, 135x2, 185
3x5 - 240lbs
I should note that the numbers for warmup sets are number of sets. It took me motherfucking AGES to get my hamstring/groin loosened up this time. Definitely stretching and rolling daily. Need a vigorous massage.
These are getting tougher (predictable, given that I'm only 20lbs off from a weight I failed at last semester). My form's improving, though - the weight's not staying entirely on my heels, which is bad, but my torso's not bowing down. Will work on keeping the weight back further for deload week.

Press: 45, 95
3x5 - 117.5lbs
It's possible I could be making 5lb increments on this, actually. >.>
I won't, though. I can wait the ~2.5 cycles before I hit 135 again.
Really annoys me that I lost so much on this, though.

DB Row:
3x5 - 62.5lbs
Used 25s for the plates this time. Forces me to get my elbow out wider, but otherwise w/e.
Need to weigh the DB handle, actually.

Rollout:
1x8
...switching to fallouts.

No comments:

Post a Comment