Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011-02-15 Squat and Press

Weight:
178.4

Food:
Milk
Fail curry, basically just 1lb lamb
Will probably try for a steak

Supps:
Creatine - will have right now
Fish Oil - will have half right now

Sleep:
After food.

Training: Squat Day

Warmup: The usual. My leg's getting better, I think.

Squat: 45x4, 95x2, 140, 190
3x5 - 245lbs
Sickness + Stress + Undereating + wearing very old and horribly-designed gym shorts = squats fucking SUCKED today. First set was horrible, second was easy because I was really pissed, third was ok because I was kinda back into it. I'm going to have to find my old shorts for sled work, but at this point I'm just going to say fuck it and see what happens if I wear my singlet (straps down when not lifting, obviously).

Press: 45, 85
3x5 - 125lbs
In news of stuff that DIDN'T royally suck today, the second two sets of this were absolutely GOLDEN.

DB Row:
3x5 - 65lbs
Getting into the nicer DB territory now, yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment