Monday, October 31, 2011

2011-10-31 Volume

Warmup - As usual. 3 sets of overhead squats, may start advancing the weight slightly (45-55-65 or something).

Squat: 45, 95, 135, 185, 225, 275, 1x315
345lbs - 5x3
Went down to triples this week. Figured I might as well just try to build up momentum, especially since I haven't eaten any carbs so far today. Getting up at 6 means I'll have time to make some onions before class in future, though.
Not too hard. Sensation in my quads also wasn't really there, though I'm guessing that's more a result of the rep range than anything in my diet.
I think my stance may be slightly crooked.

Floorcrusher:
80lbs - 3x5
Actual 80lbs, done with the lighter EZ-Bar.

DB Row:
3x8ea - 70lbs
Moving GHR to Tuesday.
I'm probably going to wave the weights up and down to help my right side catch up. The activation and strength differences were pretty significant.
So yeah, increasing by 5lbs each week until it seems like my right side is flagging seriously and then resetting to 70, I guess. Maybe 65 if it bottoms out too quickly.
Fuck my right side.

No ab work because I forgot the wheel

DB Retraction - 3x10, 15lbs
DB Protraction - 3x10, 15lbs
Posterior Capsule Stretch - 3x10, 3sec
Prone Internal Rotation - 3x10, barehand

ROM's still improving.

No comments:

Post a Comment