Wednesday, November 13, 2013

2013-11-13 Push Press

Warmup

Push Press -
45x5x3
105x5x3
I could have gone home to grab the microplates, but decided to leave some rest since the last time was a bit harder. These would up being quite easy in spite of that. Full progress with the microplates is 12.5-15lbs per month, so I'm not worried there.

Pull-Ups -
6, 4, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2
I'm only counting reps with my eyes above the bar. This took about 15 minutes; I'm satisfied with that, but I do need to do the reps themselves faster. Just like with pressing, I think the issue is more that I'm intentionally slowing myself down than that I'm particularly weak.

Extensions -
45x8x3
Had to rest-pause the final rep.
47.5 next time, if I get a log.

Pullaparts -
Mini*50*2

External Rotation -
Micro*15*2

No rowing today - medial elbow inflammation in my right arm and shoulder complaints. I'll hit posterior shoulder for mobility today.

No comments:

Post a Comment