Friday, November 15, 2013

2013-11-15 Squat

Warmup, including some band approximation for shoulders

Squat -
45x5x3
95x5x2
135x5
200x5x3
Easier. I did the first two sets ChianFu and the last one Starrett without noticing much difference. I think my legs have just gotten used to squatting again now, though lack of rowing might be part of it.

Pull-Ups -
7, then more until 30. I don't remember exact numbers.
I don't plan to take a rest day for a while, but it'll be interesting to see what happens when I do.

GHR -
8x3
These got a lot harder.

Face Pull - 5lbs*15*2
Pullapart - Mini*50*2
Band ER - Micro*15*2

Then some tack and floss for my rotator cuff.

Elliptical - 8 minutes, then a 1-minute sprint.
This sucked. Like, really sucked. I'm going to maintain my rowing emphasis (long-term), but this plays in.

Crumpets post-workout. I need to learn to make these.

No comments:

Post a Comment