Friday, November 15, 2013

2013-11-15 Bench

Warmup

Bench -
45x5x3
95x5x2
145x5x3
Kind of a grind, but otherwise good. Fatigue probably played in here.

Chins -
Something at least 30
Can't remember if the first set ran 7 or 8

Curls -
45x8x3
Getting better; I have a feeling this will be the last week.
I may start doing both curls and extensions on each of the upper body days.

Pullaparts - Mini*50*2
Band ER - Micro*20*2
Shoulder Tack and Floss

It's a bit frustrating that I don't feel fatigued after these workouts. I need to stay more on track and chat less, but that's mostly for shortening the sessions - I doubt anything short of additional ending cardio will fix the feeling of underwork.

I'm slightly torn on planning here - I can either keep moving in 5lb increments on bench and press, stall out faster, switch movements, presumably stall again, and switch back, or I can shift down to 2.5lb increments sooner and go from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment