Monday, September 13, 2010

2010-09-13 ME Lower

Big milestone.

Rollings (tennis ball not really necessary)
Warmup

Deadlift: 135, 185, 185
3x 225, 275, 315, 365
All with good back position. I really had to dig deep on the last one, but all of that highish-volume high-intensity pulling on Fridays has paid off - I knew exactly what to do to maximize my chances of getting it without fucking my back up, and the entire set went very well. 405 and a 1000 total next week. Psyched up reasonably hard for this one, though...well, actually came pretty naturally. I haven't had to force it for a while.
Saba got 295 for 3, which was a 1-rep improvement over his previous best. The sickness has taken its toll, x.x.
Eric and Dustin have agreed to switch entirely to my program, though Fridays (the one day they weren't with us anyway) will be a bit of an issue to schedule because they may have Church until 10pm, which is...well, odd to me, but something rather difficult to move around on both ends because the gym closes at 11pm and I can't train at all on Saturdays. If their church gets out at 9 it's still viable; later than that, we'll probably just have to move speed day to Thursday.

Step-Up:
3x6ea - 55s
Meh. Got my left glute complaining.
The left one is honestly more of a problem than the right.

45-Degree Hyper:
3x10 - 90lbs
Easy.

Rollouts:
3x10
Not so easy. Urgh.
Maybe get 5x10 next Monday and THEN add in a band. >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment