Wednesday, September 14, 2011

2011-09-14 Recovery

Warmup - As usual

Squat: 2x45, 95, 135, 185
245lbs - 2x5
I have to vigorously dig my knuckles into the flexor mass of my right forearm for a few minutes before squatting now. Good chance I'm just going to ask Jensine to focus entirely on breaking up that area - the right/left disparity is VERY easy to feel (right side has a very loose, pliable "rope;" left has a larger one that honestly seems more like a "cable" than anything else).

Bench: 45, 95
150lbs - 2x5
Need to work on activating my right scapula. I think the difference in lat activation is just a symptom of a much larger problem with the stability around that shoulder.

Assisted Pull-Ups:
5 sets at varying weights that I can't remember because I was using a different assist machine this time and it has trippy-as-fuck weights on it. Increments of like 6 or some shit.

Cressey - Same as last time

No comments:

Post a Comment