Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2011-01-05 Food and Sled

Wednesday, January 5, 2011:

My computer bluescreened repeatedly last night, so I unplugged it and went to sleep at about 2:30, so...at least my sleep schedule's improving, I guess?
I completely neglected to take my creatine, though.

Food Log:
Ribeye and a rather small Sweet Potato (used a regular skillet instead of a grill pan this time - the improvement was pretty dramatic)
Lamb Curry, Rice, 1.5 Naans, a weird Indian dessert
Several grapes, several pieces of English toffee, ~8 miniature paleo-cookies

Supplementation Log:
[Fish Oil: FUCKING HELL I NEVER DID IT ARGH]
Creatine (5g) - Check

Sleep Schedule:
[Went to sleep at around 4 due to a combination of Magic and womanly pressures]
---
Well this day kinda failed.

Training:

Sled Work:
4x200ftx135lbs - 1 Minute Rest
Did the first 3 looping the straps through the belt, then decided it was too much of a hassle, took the belt off, and it got a hell of a lot easier. Going for 6 next time.

Did them next to my house because I couldn't be arsed to go find anywhere south side.

No comments:

Post a Comment