Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011-01-06 Dead and Bench

EliteFTS say you can loop the sled straps through the belt to replace a pulling harness. The increase in difficulty and discomfort from doing this is unbelievable and I am never trying it again.

Food:
Ribeye and Sweet Potato
1lb Hamburger and some sweet potato Fries
Working on a gallon of whole milk

Sleep Schedule:
Actually will go to sleep by 2am today.

Supplementation:
Fish Oil: taken
Creatine: Not yet taken...wait for it...Taken.
---
I seriously need to get my wrist looked at, lol.

The only problem is that I still have copayments etc. from my insurance and need to pay off my current medical bills, which are currently overdue. I've got a ton of financial stuff to handle tomorrow, lol (well, not a ton, but it's more than I'd usually handle in a given 'Take care of finances' day).

Lifting:

Warmup - The usual. Took 5 sets of Band GMs to get my hamstrings to loosen up, argh. 7.5lbs on the Dieselcrew warmup.

Deadlifts: 135, 185; added belt; 225
3x5 - 255lbs
Not easy, but not hard.

Bench: 45, 45, 95, 135
3x5 - 165lbs
Hardish. My wrist started acting up, I couldn't get it out of the rack on my own after the first set, and the reps were pretty tough. I suspect this is because I've semi-forgotten how to bench properly and need to go over getting lat activation, etc..

Pulldowns:
3x5 - 135lbs
Also fairly difficult.

Face Pulls:
3x8 - 15lbs
Will go up in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment