Thursday, February 14, 2013

2/13/13

Taking it easier today to facilitate deadlift testing tomorrow.

Incidentally, I'll be testing my max deadlift tomorrow.

Warmup - Added in a hold of the bilateral bridge after doing both sides unilateral.

Squat -
5x 45, 45, 45, 45, 45, 95, 95, 95, 135, 185, 225
3x 275
This actually felt pretty shitty.

Band Pressdown -
20, 10, 10
I was originally planning to do board press here (and may continue to do so) but Eric came early and Garett's coming in tomorrow so I decided not to.
Incidentally, I'm verging on done bothering with Eric at this point. I'm running out of patience for people who aren't communicative, ignore and/or actively fight my advice, and randomly impose on me with no warning. I know various people who fill individual slots in that but he's the only one who pushes all three.

Pull-Up Retraction (pain-free!)
BB Overhead Shrug (bar only)
Pushup Plus (10, 8, 8)
Posterior Capsule Stretch (mildly worried about how fast I've gained on this one)

No comments:

Post a Comment