Saturday, August 7, 2010

2010-08-07 Sled Work

9x200ft - Sled+90lbs, 1 minute rest

Had an audience today - there are craptons of hippies in town for the Phish concert at the Greek Theater, and they've started camping out (...in their cars) near my house. A small family of them happened to be right by the point I start at.

The daughter was totally convinced I was going to rob them (...she was like...8...but it was still pretty hilarious). Her brother (looked ~6) started doing push-ups after a while. It was pretty amusing.

Then an asshole-type hippy came up as I finished the 9th and started being a (fairly subtle) dick about my obviously being a lifter, but I didn't have to deal with him for very long because I headed back after about two minutes' final rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment