Tuesday, August 10, 2010

2010-08-10 Sled

Closing on my goal (technically 12, although for the sake of building up work capacity to last through an entire SE Lower day, I'm tempted to shoot for 17), after which I reduce the rest periods. I'm going to let this keep being easy (except for 1-2 switches in the rest periods, of course) until I'm doing the goal at 30 seconds of rest per. Then I buy more plates and start upping the load.
<.<
I actually could probably have done 12 today - possibly even more - but, as noted, I'm going slow. Once I hit the goal - which at this point is almost officially 17 or 18 trips - I'll keep the # of trips constant and just start taking the rest down in increments of 10 seconds or something, but for now...going slow.

Oddly enough, it was the front of my shins that make this one hard. Keeping a rapid pace going resulted in my ankles being flexed forward pretty much continuously, so by the end that was tiring me out more than any of the actual movers were.

10x200ft - Sled + 90lbs, 1 minute rest

No comments:

Post a Comment