Monday, June 24, 2013

2013-06-23 SE Bench Day

I've been skipping far too many SE lowers (like, the entire last month's worth). I need to stop doing that.
Also noticed that Monday and Wednesday have no class from 1 until about 5, so I may be able to finagle something there. Also need to find out if Deng's down to train the mornings, though there are downsides there.

Warmup - Just shoulders

Bench -
45x5x3
95x5x2
135x5
165x2x9
These felt heavier than usual (possibly the effects of the cut starting to hit me) but when I got them properly, they moved nice and fast. Hopefully things will pan out for the cut and this won't be an issue.

Floor Press -
45x5x3
95x5x2
135x5
155x5x5
Still slower than I'd like, but good. Working on keeping my shoulders locked down a bit more while pressing, though I'm not actually convinced this is a good idea.

DB Floor -
50x10x5
Good starting point. Final rep was on the harder side. I feel these a lot in my triceps (clear sign they're weak - this is in my program to build up my chest and shoulders).

Pulldowns -
110x 10, 8, 6, 5, 5
Satisfactory

No comments:

Post a Comment