Monday, February 24, 2014

Shifting Schedule

I'm moving the schedule forward a day (so now it's Wed-Fri, Sun-Mon). Two reasons:
1) Friday night I go party, which throws my sleep schedule off if I have to eat four full meals the following day. Days I don't train, I usually skip at least one of the carb meals, so there's no real penalty there.

2) My pec's still pulled and I figure an extra day of rest will do it good.

There's some ancillary "benefit" in that this would technically allow me to train Wynnie on her regular weekly days, but I'm hesitant on that because we already see a lot of each other and she's kind of distracting.

I'm undecided on how I'll handle cardio. I'm considering just jumping it to twice a week to maximize the conditioning benefits and drop weight faster...and probably will do that, actually. It's only half an hour extra.

No comments:

Post a Comment