Sunday, March 9, 2014

2014-03-09 Bench

Warmup

Bench -
45x5
60x5
75x5
90x5
105x5
120x5
135x5
150x3
170x5x3
I moved these very slowly; I'm not sure what was behind that. Several factors tend to coalesce on Sundays, so it's pretty hard to pick out a single issue. My right pec started acting up, too; I'm going to get an appointment with Sean at some point so we can fix it up. The rates have gone up, though, so for now I'll be relying on some informal masseuses.

Pull-Up -
9, 9, 8, 7
I didn't get all the way up on the 2nd nine, but you win by pushing.

Front Raise -
20x10, 10, 8
I've started cheating a bit on these. It's also occurred to me that Costis does laterals and not these, and benches a lot more than I do.

Decline Swiss Extension -
45x8x3
I'll repeat this again. I suspect my triceps are a little more shot after benching.
I also moved my grip down a bit; touching my forehead makes the off-center grip fairly superfluous.

Face Pull -
5x15x3, 3 seconds

Couch Stretch -
1m/position, plus 30 seconds in pos2 for right side
I kept the stretched side's glute contracted for left pos2 and the second run on the right.

Chest with Tennis Ball
Upper Back with Lacrosse Ball

No comments:

Post a Comment