Sunday, March 23, 2014

2014-03-21 Accessories

Warmup

Pull-Up -
9, 8, 8, 7
3 minute rests.
I tweaked my shoulder during cardio; that got reflected a bit here, at least in physical sensation.

Rear Laterals -
15x15
20x20
22.5x15
Running to a more Costis-type approach here and just playing with heavier stuff.
1 minute rests.

Uni DB Preacher -
25x8x3
Continuous, 6+1+1, 5+1+1+1. These I'm sticking with the 8s thing, at least for now.

I got in late and didn't have much time to do anything afterwards.

I'm going to track my weight pretty closely here so I can get an idea of how my calories need to look; if I start losing faster than 1lb/week, I'll start bumping the carbs back up. My exhaustion here may have just been the aftermath of high yohimbine and caffeine doses, but it still felt pretty grotty.

No comments:

Post a Comment