Monday, April 7, 2014

2014-04-07 Squat

Warmup

Squat -
45x5
85x5
125x5
165x5
205x5
245x5
285x3
330x4, 3 (4F), 3, 2, 2, 1
I haven't been sleeping too well (same problems as the last few days). I also suspect that the extra volume just isn't any use with my lower body movements - they were moving just fine before.

Coming in 3 times a day is also enough of a pain in the ass, and sufficiently boring, that I think I'll revise it down regardless. Triceps is now arms, chest and shoulders merged, reduced split on the leg days.

Bench: CG Bench, JM Press, EZ Curl
Squat: Kroc Row, Rear Lateral, Neutral HLR/Pallof
Press: RE Bench, Incline, Side Raise
Deadlift: Barbell Row, Rear Lateral, Suitcase Dead/Fallout

Upper body prehab runs with face pulls and push-ups; lower body prehab goes with x-walks and single-leg rdls. I may run this back up to 4 movements, but for now I'm sticking it at 3. SLDLs and maybe TBLs could wind up back in eventually, but that's pending lower body feeling.

Oh, and I'm also thinking about splitting the salads up by vegetable (pork gets spinach, maybe separate after that) and returning to an apple vinaigrette for the pork one.

No comments:

Post a Comment